Tue Nov 29, 2016 4-6pm
- Kids Ranch Cafeteria, Next to Gondola in Teton Village.
- Job Fair - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort great employer, fresh tracks, incredible experiences, and a Season Pass! Supervisors will be at the job fair conducting interviews for open winter positions. Please bring copies of your resume and two reference letters to the job fair.
Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00pm-9:30pm
- Skinny Skis Avalanche Awareness Night.
Skinny Skis’ annual Avalanche Awareness Night with education, fundraising, a gear raffle, food & drinks! $5 entry benefits Teton County Search and Rescue.
Thu Dec 01, 2016 to Fri Dec 02, 2016
- Art Association Gallery TETON MUDPOTS HOLIDAY SALE Are you ready to begin your holiday shopping? Join us for our annual Teton MudPots Holiday Sale at the Art Association Gallery. We'll have thousands of one-of-a-kind locally crafted gifts for any budget so you're sure to find something for that hard to shop for person on your holiday list.
Thu Dec 01, 2016
- Teton Village OPENING DAY WINTER 2016/17 The 2016/17 Winter Season is here at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort!
Sat Dec 03, 2016 9am-4pm
- The Conference Center at the Lodge of Jackson Hole HOLIDAY BAZAAR PRESENTED BY THE ART ASSOCIATION. Join The Art Association for our annual Holiday Bazaar, a fine arts + crafts show! This year we will be in a NEW location The Lodge at Jackson Hole Conference Center. Shop for the Holidays and support ART!
Wed Dec 07, 2016 to Fri Dec 09, 2016
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort WORLD CLASS RACE TRAINING CAMP The Race Training Camp is an intensive 3-day training camp culminating in a race on the last day. Training will focus on drills and gate training that will allow the racer to improve their tactics and biomechanics, both in and out of the race course. Video analysis and feedback are used extensively through the race training.
Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Teton County Search and Rescue WHAT'S IN YOUR PACK CLASS Please join us for the winter edition of our popular What's in Your Pack class. A host of new topics featuring TCSAR volunteers and local pros teaching essentials for the backcountry. Topics include: What’s in Your Pack: From Ski Bum to Ski Pro Winter Fire Building: From Bon Fires to Snow Pits Dogs.
Thu Dec 08, 2016
- Town of Jackson JACKSON HOLE PUBLIC ART WINTER BLOCK PARTY Join Jackson Hole Public Art for a Winter Block Party. Held on Center Street in the historic and festive downtown, visitors can enjoy art, bonfires, cider, and cocoa, and even art making at the Mobile Studio.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Roadhouse BACKCOUNTRY ZERO WINTER BASH
Come out Friday, December 9th to Q Roadhouse for a party! Ski movies, live music, awesome beer, a raffle, a chance to chat with the new Backcountry Zero Ambassadors and more. This event is free and open to the public.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 to Sun Dec 11, 2016
- Center of the Arts, Town of Jackson THE WIZARD OF OZ 'There's no place like home... for the holidays! This December, Dancers’ Workshop presents an original production of The Wizard of Oz. The whimsical and creative take on Oz will feature local students and community members together with guest artists from Contemporary Dance Wyoming.
Mon Dec 12, 2016 to Fri Dec 16, 2016
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort WORLD CLASS SKI TRAINING CAMP As one of the first camps of the ski season, this 5 day event is focused on getting in ski shape. For 38 years, the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has offered a seasonal tune - up for skiers.
Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:00pm
- Center of the Arts, Town of Jackson THE WOOD BROTHERS Dubbed 'masters of soulful folk' by Paste, The Wood Brothers released their debut studio album, 'Ways Not To Lose,' on Blue Note in 2006.
Sat Dec 17, 2016
- Teton Village SWEETWATER GONDOLA OPENING Sweetwater Gondola opens to the public! Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:30pm -6:00pm JH Sports, Teton Village JH SPORTS WINTER WELCOME JH Sports and Teton County Search and Rescue (TCSAR) are excited to host the first ever 'Winter Welcome' to kick off the 2016/17 season! On December 17th, JH Sports is partnering with Teton County Search and Rescue to raise money for the organizations year round efforts protecting the locals and visitors of Jackson.
Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:30pm
- Base of Aerial Tram SANTA DROPS IN The magic of Santa Jackson Hole Style, this is not your usual sleigh Arrival for the holiday star.
Sun Dec 25, 2016
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort SKI WITH SANTA Santa is a pretty solid green skier these days thanks to our friends at the Mountain Sports School! Seek him out on Teewinot or maybe Casper.
Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Kids Ranch COOKIE DECORATING A classic holiday favorite. Each child can decorate a cookie and take it home.
Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Kids Ranch CATS AND DOGS Behind the scenes look at the resorts coolest stuff. Everybody wants to meet an avalanche dog and handler, then you mix that with a tour of a snowcat and you've covered it all, big trucks, cool dogs, safety first.
Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Teton Mountain Lodge Rooftop STARGAZING Nothing beats the night sky in Wyoming. Hear from a local expert about the amazing galaxy of stars you can see from this corner of heaven.
Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Hotel Terra RAPTOR NIGHT Hawks, Eagles, Owls and Falcons take the center stage at the Kids Ranch. Experience an incredible, up-close learning opportunity with live birds of prey presented by the Teton Raptor Center.
Thu Dec 29, 2016 to Sat Dec 31, 2016 9am - 4pm
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort FALL LINE CAMP Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School offers a one-of-a-kind ski and snowboard camp for kids in middle and high school. Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm Village Commons SLEDDING Whiz down the hill and warm up by the fire. Hot Cocoa and cookies will be served for some sweet fun!
Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:45 pm
- Meet at the Kids Ranch KID'S GLOWWORM PARADE Calling all kids! This New Years' tradition substitutes glow sticks for torch lights. Ride the Sweetwater Gondola and form the human parade of lights down Eagles Rest. Kids up to 14 years old, who are comfortable skiing Teewinot, are welcome to participate. Meet at Sweetwater Gondola ready to ski at 4:45pm.
Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Kids Ranch HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW YEAR PARTY @ THE RANCH (JHMR) Happy Birthday New Year Party @ the Ranch (JHMR).
Tue Jan 10, 2017 to Fri Jan 13, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort BACKCOUNTRY CAMP Aspire to ski the backcountry? Break away from in-bounds terrain during the 4-day Backcountry Camp. Jackson Hole's professional backcountry guides teach you about avalanche awareness, efficient touring and terrain selection.Days mix teaching and learning with practice and touring.
Tue Jan 10, 2017 to Fri Jan 13, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort GOPRO STEEP & DEEP CAMP Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is pleased to announce the new GoPro Andrew Whiteford Steep & Deep Camp as an innovative addition to the Mountain Sports School camp line up for Winter 2016-17. Not only will you get on-snow time with Andrew, the camp includes technical instruction with the GoPro pioneer.
Mon Jan 16, 2017 to Fri Jan 20, 2017
- Teton Village, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ELEVATE I: WOMEN'S SKI CAMP AT JACKSON HOLE A truly elevated experience. By day, raise the bar by skiing with the best female instructors and pro skiers, then relax in luxury my night.
Tue Jan 24, 2017 to Fri Jan 27, 2017 9am - 4pm
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort STEEP & DEEP CAMP 2 To be the best, you have to ski the best. Steep & Deep Ski Camp is for skiers who won't settle for anything less than the best: the best instruction from the best coaches; the best terrain in the lower 48; the best technique, free-flowing and graceful; the best access - the early Tram and its guarantee of first tracks.
Tue Jan 24, 2017 to Fri Jan 27, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort WOMEN'S SNOWBOARD CAMP Women's Snowboard Camp is an inspiring experience for all female riders who have mastered green runs, consistently shred blues, and sometimes venture down black diamonds.
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Teton Village, Event's Tent DOWN UNDER THE TRAM: AUSTRALIA DAY Celebrate Australia Day! Free beer, while it lasts. Aussie tunes and great giveaways too! 4:00pm-6:00pm @ the Event's Tent in Teton Village Commons .
Fri Jan 27, 2017 to Sat Feb 04, 2017
- Jackson Hole Town Square EUKANUBA STAGE STOP RACE See Jackson Hole from the heels of man's best friend at the international Eukanuba Stage Stop Race. The eight-stage race kicks off on Jan. 27, at 5 p.m. in Jackson Hole before traveling through Idaho and eventually ending in Uinta County, Wyoming, Visitors are invited to see the teams off at the Opening Ceremony in Jackson Hole
Tue Jan 31, 2017 to Fri Feb 03, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort SNOWBOARD STEEP & DEEP CAMP What makes Jackson Hole a mecca for snowboarders? Extreme terrain and extreme riding culture. Dive into the world-class terrain and fun-loving snowboarding community by spending an intensive 4 days with our team of professional coaches. Steep & Deep Snowboard Campers are grouped by ability and aggressiveness.
Mon Feb 06, 2017 to Sun Feb 07, 2016
- Teton Village GRAND NATIONAL POWDER 8'S JHMR is bringing back the historic competition to the Powder 8 face of Cody Bowl, for our Grand Reunion Weekend. The nationally recognized event, which ran from 1975 until 2001, will be an invitational team contest with over $10,000 in cash and prizes.
Tue Feb 07, 2017 to Fri Feb 10, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort STEEP & DEEP CAMP 3 To be the best, you have to ski the best. Steep & Deep Ski Camp is for skiers who won't settle for anything less than the best: the best instruction from the best coaches; the best terrain in the lower 48; the best technique, free-flowing and graceful; the best access - the early Tram and its guarantee of first tracks
Tue Feb 07, 2017 to Fri Feb 10, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort TELEMARK STEEP & DEEP CAMP Learn the techniques and tactics necessary to navigate steep terrain. Study the variety of snow conditions found off-piste. Explore Jackson Hole's secret stashes. Progressively challenge and improve your skills. Gain backcountry experience through a half day tour outside the gates in Jackson Hole's legendary backcountry access.
Tue Feb 07, 2017 to Thu Feb 09, 2017
- Alpine Events at JHMR SPECIAL OLYMPICS WYOMING WINTER GAMES JHMR is proud to host the Special Olympics Wyoming Winter Games, welcoming Wyoming's athletes and their families. Opening ceremonies will be at the JH High School On Feb 7.
Sat Feb 11, 2017 to Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:00 pm
- Snake River Ranch SKIJORING For the second time, the annual skijoring competition hosted by the local charitable organization, the Jackson Hole Shrine Club, is being hosted on the Snake River Ranch, just outside of Teton Village.
Sun Feb 12, 2017 to Wed Feb 15, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort BACKCOUNTRY CAMP 2 Aspire to ski the backcountry? Break away from in-bounds terrain during the 4-day Backcountry Camp. Jackson Hole's professional backcountry guides teach you about avalanche awareness, efficient touring and terrain selection.
Sun Feb 12, 2017 to Wed Feb 15, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort STEEP & DEEP MOUNTAINEERING CAMP Join the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Guide team for 4 days of ski & snowboard mountaineering and training. Campers will have access to inbounds and out-of-bounds (condition permitting) terrain.
Sun Feb 12, 2017 to Sun Feb 12, 2017
- Teton Village USASA HALFPIPE, RAIL JAM AND SLOPESTYLE COMP Jackson Hole welcomes the Big Mountain West division of USASA for a ski and snowboard halfpipe, rail jam, and slopestyle comp at JHMR.
Sat Feb 18, 2017
- Center of the Arts, Town of Jackson 25TH ANNUAL MOOSE CHASE NORDIC SKI RACE The Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club is proud to present the 25th Annual Moose Chase Nordic ski race at the Trail Creek Nordic Center. This premier Nordic race includes a 30k (that skis like a 50k), a 15k, 5k, 3k and a free 1/2k. Athletes can skate or classic ski the course.
Sat Feb 18, 2017 to Sun Feb 19, 2017
- Melody Ranch JACKSON HOLE SHRINE CLUB CUTTER RACES Racing horsedrawn carriages is one of the oldest equine traditions, and this tradition lives on each year in Jackson Hole. Held at Melody Ranch, proceeds go to the Shriner's Hospital in Salt Lake City.
Mon Feb 20, 2017 to Wed Feb 22, 2017 9am - 4pm
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort FALL LINE CAMP Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School offers a one-of-a-kind ski and snowboard camp for kids in middle and high school. Fall Line Camps welcome teenagers who dream big and know they need to start small to get there.
Fri Feb 24, 2017 to Sun Feb 26, 2017
- Teton Village, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort DICK'S DITCH CLASSIC BANKED SLALOM The Dick's Ditch Classic Banked Slalom is like no other ski and snowboard event in the world. With 18 categories for groms (age 12), amateurs, masters, and pros in ski and snowboard disciplines, there's a class for anyone willing to accept the challenge.
February 24, 2017 February 24
- Course Inspection February 25 - Qualifying Tue Feb 28, 2017 to Fri Mar 03, 2017 Jackson Hole Mountain Resort STEEP & DEEP CAMP 4 To be the best, you have to ski the best. Steep & Deep Ski Camp is for skiers who won't settle for anything less than the best: the best instruction from the best coaches; the best terrain in the lower 48; the best technique, free-flowing and graceful; the best access - the early Tram and its guarantee of first tracks
Tue Feb 28, 2017 to Fri Mar 03, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ADAPTIVE STEEP & DEEP CAMP The name of the game is inclusion. During Adaptive Steep & Deep Camp, adaptive athletes participate in all Steep & Deep activities on and off the snow, whenever possible. "As an amputee, I usually ski with other adaptive skiers.
Mon Mar 06, 2017 to Fri Mar 10, 2017
- Teton Village, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ELEVATE II: WOMEN'S SKI CAMP AT JACKSON HOLE A truly elevated experience. By day, raise the bar by skiing with the best female instructors and pro skiers, then relax in luxury my night.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 to Sun Feb 12, 2017
- Snow King Mountain MINI HAHNENKAMM TOWN DOWNHILL A community favorite that draws more than 200 competitors and 500 spectators, The Jackson Town Downhill is one of the last non-sanctioned downhill races. The event features the heart-throbbing Mini-Hahnenkamm course on Snow King Mountain with divisions for Pro, Recreation, Telemark, Junior, Fat and Baggy, and Snowboard
Mon Mar 13, 2017 to Wed Mar 15, 2017 9am - 4pm
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort FALL LINE CAMP 3 Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School offers a one-of-a-kind ski and snowboard camp for kids in middle and high school. Fall Line Camps welcome teenagers who dream big and know they need to start small to get there.
Fri Mar 17, 2017 to Sun Apr 23, 2017
- Grand Targhee Resort 6TH ANNUAL SPRING BREAK AWAY AT GRAND TARGHEE Swing into spring with an entire month of live music, competitions and events like the Cardboard Box Derby, the ever-popular Pond Skim and the Crazy Horse Snowmobile Hill-climb.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:00am-4:00pm
- Teton Village MARMOT COOMBS CLASSIC Ski/ride the Big One with friends and family in honor of legendary skier and Marmot athlete Doug Coombs. It’s free to register in the base area 8:30am-1pm, and you’ll get a raffle entry for each run you make up the Headwall, or on Casper Traverse (Mr. Toad’s), with a limit of 5.
Mon Mar 20, 2017 to Wed Mar 22, 2017 9am - 4pm
- Teton Village FALL LINE CAMP 4 Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School offers a one-of-a-kind ski and snowboard camp for kids in middle and high school. Fall Line Camps welcome teenagers who dream big and know they need to start small to get there.
Thu Mar 23, 2017 to Sun Mar 26, 2017
- Snow King Mountain 41ST ANNUAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SNOWMOBILE HILL CLIMB For those looking for an adrenaline rush from the sidelines, the World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb challenges more than 300 of the bravest snowmobile hill climb racers from all over the U.S. and Canada.
Sat Mar 25, 2017
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort KAREN OATEY POLE PEDAL PADDLE The Pole Pedal Paddle is a tradition in Jackson Hole. The four-event race, where contestants compete either individually or in teams, consists of an alpine ski leg, a cross-country ski leg, a bicycle leg, and a boating leg. Contestants complete either individually or in teams.